Accurate and timely information about your product is critical to your supply chain management. At Taylored Services, we offer an in-house team of IT professionals and automated data integrations through EDI X.12 exchange, flat file exchange, XML, and web services.
Our Warehouse Management System interfaces with several ERP systems to provide real-time communication of receipt, shipment, inventory, order status, and other data. Beyond electronic EDI integration, Taylored Services uses electronic document integration to inject retail-specific packing lists for the dot.com channel in support of efficient order processing.
The ANSI X.12 EDI transaction sets we currently support include:
- 753 Request for Routing Instructions
- 754 Routing Instructions
- 846 Inventory Inquire/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
- 864 Text Message
- 870 Order Status Report
- 888 Item Maintenance
- 940 Warehouse Shipping Order
- 943 Warehouse Stock Transfer Shipment Advice
- 944 Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice
- 945 Warehouse Shipping Advice
- 947 Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment
Overall, our EDI services work to increase productivity for clients and their business partners through direct electronic communication and by drastically reducing manual labor. Find out more on how data integration through a 3PL logistics company can help your business.