Home Goods and Textile Fulfillment Services that Enhance the Way Your Company Does Business
Are You Looking for a Home Goods and Textiles Fulfillment Services Provider?
Home goods and textiles is a broad category that includes appliances, furniture, mattresses, decorative accessories, rugs, garden tools, cookware, and more. In recent years, retailers have made shopping online for these goods more convenient than ever, and consumers are responding. In fact, the home goods and textiles category is steadily becoming one of the fastest growing merchandise categories in terms of online sales.
While that’s good news for your business, it also means that your supply chain management must be air-tight, in order to handle the safe warehousing, fulfillment, and delivery of such a wide variety of goods. That’s why, no matter how large or small your organization is, a reliable home goods and textile fulfillment services provider like Taylored Fulfillment Services can prove to be an invaluable partner.
Why Should You Turn to Taylored Fulfillment Services?
As a leading third-party logistics (3PL) provider with more than 25 years of experience, Taylored Fulfillment Services has worked with dozens of home goods and textile companies. We have the expertise and the infrastructure in place to efficiently get your products into the hands of your customers.
Here’s what Taylored Fulfillment Services can offer your company:
- Merchandise bar coding systems that will track your inventory, expedite the pick and pack process, and speed your goods to shipping.
- Handling of returns and customer exchanges.
- A warehouse management system that enables real-time monitoring of inventory, order processing, reorders, shipping status, and more from any office location 24/7.
- Two-day shipping options that keep customers happy and keeps you competitive in today’s fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Secure, temperature-controlled, and moisture-controlled warehouse storage that prevents breakage, reduces returns, and keeps merchandise ready for quick sale.
- Strategic warehouse locations near the nation’s business ports and around the world to get your merchandise to your customers faster, no matter where they are.
- Packaging solutions that protect your merchandise and look great too, so your customers have an all-around positive experience with your brand.
Seamless integration with all the major e-commerce platformsincluding Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and more
Ready to Find a New Home for Your Fulfillment Needs?
Taylored Services has been successfully providing home goods and textile fulfillment services to companies like yours for decades. During that time, we’ve designed our fulfillment services to be unmatched when it comes to speed, efficiency, and cost-savings.
Want to find out more about how we can help your business? Contact us today to get a free quote on our home goods and textiles fulfillment services.
Contact us for a consultation on your warehousing, distribution and value added services needs.