Increase Your Supply Chain with Taylored Services: Specializing in Accessory and Apparel Fulfillment Services
Are You Looking for a Footwear Distribution Service Provider?
The footwear industry has become a bustling business, as consumers eagerly wait to try on the next footwear trend or better yet, lace up a re-launched retro pair of sneakers. Having the most up-to-date footwear technology provides you a significant edge amongst competitors, but the challenge of keeping enough pairs of shoes stocked-piled is always something to be mindful of when servicing the footwear industry.
Along with stocking sku intensive product comes quality checks, label management, pre-pack/ musical size runs, last mile delivery, and international regulations including HTS coding and duty. Proper supply chain management across the pipeline is a must while overseeing the varying steps required in footwear distribution. Luckily, Taylored Fulfillment Services prides ourselves in bringing trusted, reliable, seasoned footwear pros, or more commonly known in the industry as, “shoe dawgs.”
Why Should You Turn to Taylored Fulfilment Services?
With so many skus (e.g.: 1 style x 3 colors x 10 medium size runs before narrows and wides), footwear distribution requires a huge amount of logistic attention. As the footwear industry continues to change and competition becomes increasingly difficult, footwear wholesale, manufactures, retailers, and ecommerce providers have no choice but to rely on outsourced fulfillment services. As a TOP 100 third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, Taylored Services are industry experts in footwear distribution. Trust us to get your footwear to market as Taylored Knows Shoes.
Here’s what Taylored Fulfillment Services can offer your company:
- Merchandise bar coding systems that will track your inventory, expedite the pick and pack process, and speed your goods to shipping.
- Handling of returns and customer exchanges.
- Two (2) TOP 10 warehouse management systems that enables real-time monitoring of inventory, order processing, reorders, shipping status, and more from any office location 24/7.
- Two-day shipping options that keep customers happy and keeps you competitive in today’s fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Secure vertically racked storage systems that maximizes space utilization, prevents floor storage damage, and keeps merchandise in a limited footprint ready for quick sale opportunities.
- Strategic warehouse locations near the nation’s business ports to get your merchandise to your customers faster, no matter where they are.
- Packaging solutions that protect your merchandise and look great too, so your customers have an all-around positive experience with your brand.
- Transload & Cross-dock programs
- Agility – able to quickly respond to changes in customer demand as well as Inventory peaks using multiple storage strategies
Seamless integration with all the major e-commerce platformsincluding Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and more
Want to find out more about how we can help your business? Contact us today to get a free quote on our footwear distribution services.
Contact us for a consultation on your warehousing, distribution and value added services needs.